Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Could we have club racing, we will find out.

I took the dog for a drive, put the windows down and started looking for ice and this is what we have. We walked out and took thickness checks and we were getting at least 7 inches in the holes if not more. Hopefully we will be able to go back and check with the atv later today or in the AM tomorrow.  The snow cover is pretty low and the ice underneath looks good and solid. Will keep everyone posted. I would not make any plans other then to iceboat this weekend pending the weather
coming in on Thursday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment